The preventive care is an important part of the medical practice. At any time it is easier to prevent than to treat a condition. Certain screening guidelines are in place to optimize survival rates and quality of life. A thorough understanding of their importance is essential, since you are the one ultimately responsible to follow the recommendations.
We made available for you a complete panel of preventive services, fully customized depending on your age and your risk factors. Educational materials and a dedicated staff are available so you can find answers for any question related to preventive care at our office in Newport Beach. We invite you to take advantage of the services below by scheduling an appointment today.
- Annual well woman exam including mammogram
- PAP Smear and HPV Testing, Gardasil vaccine
- STD and vaginitis screening and treatment
- Family planning, contraception counseling and management
- Immunization schedule for all ages
- Premenopausal and postmenopausal care
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Weight loss and healthy lifestyle modifications and assistance